vrijdag 24 juni 2016

The Small Youtuber Tag

Hi everyone! Ever since I started making Youtube video's, I have seen me grow a lot, both in 'normal' life as on camera. I found this a nice time to make a small tag about Youtube and assembled some questions for it and mixed 'the small youtuber tag' and random questions I thought would be nice to answer..


1- what inspired you to start making videos?
2- how long have you been on YouTube, and have you had other channels?
3- where do you see yourself (and your YouTube channel) in 5 years?
4- what message are you trying to get across with your videos?
5- do people from school/work find your channel?
7- what does your username mean?8- favorite “small” YouTuber?

extra questions:
Name 2 things you learned as a YouTuber
What camera and editing software do you use?
What do you love about YouTube the most?

If you have a YT channel as well, you can of course answer these questions as well. Be sure to link your video in the comments so I can go and have a look.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten